Opportunities in the European Circular Economy
Bulgaria, Romania and Norway
Webinar and Matchmaking
Looking for inspiration, partners or funding for your circular economy projects? Join Norwegian and European companies and stakeholders for this webinar and B2B matchmaking event to learn about how your project ideas might be eligible for funding from the EEA and Norway Grants.
Date - 25 June 2020
Time - 10.00-11.00 CET (11.00-12.00 EET for Bulgaria and Romania).
The webinar topics will touch upon:
- Funding opportunities and tools for your innovation projects from the EEA and Norway Grants
- Success stories of European circular economy projects
- Insights into different business models and circular economy across various industries
Main Target Group
- Companies and research institutions from Europe which would be relevant as applicants or partners
- And which are planning projects towards development, innovation, research
- Which are active within one of the following areas:
- Reducing material and resource inputs
- Maintaining the value of products, materials and resources for as long as possible
- Minimising the generation of waste
- Replacing non-renewable resources with biomass
- Protecting oceans and land from waste and litter by remediating existing concentrates, mitigating new pollution and developing biodegradable bio plastics.
- IT solutions contributing to the abovementioned points.
Register on top of the page